9.28.2009

Today...?

Cleaning. I am cleaning my house from top to bottom today in preparation for tomorrow. I have my work cut out for me.

I've been reading a book called "These Is My Words" (love it so far by the way) and it's set in the time of the 1880's. Those women did SO much during the day, it made me feel guilty, slothful, and lazy. I am determined not to be slothful or lazy, so I am going to be doing something productive everyday.

(This is me admiring my wonderfully clean dishes, and that's Jason, outside, completely enamoured with my beauty while he waxes the car)

I didn't forget about your question, don't worry. I know you are wondering, "What's tomorrow? And why are you cleaning your house for it?" Well, tomorrow is my two-year anniversary! I function and feel best with my house clean, so tomorrow I want to make it the best day possible by having the house clean.

Today is week 3 of no sugar. I've gotten to the point where I don't even want it anymore. Our Montana trip will be the biggest test.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Have fun on your anniversary! Good job cleaning, I need to follow your example:)

3 weeks of no sugar! Way to go...you are going to do awesome in Montana. I think I should make you something as a reward if you don't eat any sugar while you are there:) Hee hee, what do you think?

Jessica said...

I LOVE that idea! :D