9.12.2009

Day 5...

Excellent day! No mood swings, no super horrible headaches (I still have little ones, but not all day and very minor), super-hero amounts of energy, etc.

Today, we canned (pictures to come later) a ton of food, and amongst that food was part of our supply of sugar. I found it quite ironic that I am trying to avoid sugar, yet, here we were today, canning it.

The hard part today was grocery shopping.


J wanted to go up and down every aisle it seemed, so the challenging aisles? The cookie aisle, the baking aisle, and frozen food aisle. But I survived! It's harder resisting the little things like certain salad dressings or sauces that have High Fructose Corn Syrup and other sugars, but mainly HFCS. I tend to try and justify those a bit because it's not an actually "sugary" thing and it's not large amounts, but then I remember why I have headaches and say no.

By the way, I hate Safeway...I don't ever want to shop there again. Ever.

Very grateful today for a husband who is supportive of me in whatever I want to do. I love him so much.

1 comment:

grandmawhitehouse said...

Good job! Soon those headaches will be completely gone. Keep it up.
I think I will do the same. I will check in with you from time time