- Jake eats some food now! He eats rice cereal, oatmeal, prunes, sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, and yesterday tried green beans for the first time (to see how that went...watch below).
- He doesn't have any teeth yet, but continues to teethe like crazy. Poor little guy has been having a bit of a rough time with that lately.
- Jake rolls around everywhere and also "inches" around everywhere. He brings his butt up and then scoots forward...it's adorable! He hasn't figured out how to get on his hands and knees at the same time yet, but I am sure he will be doing that and then crawling all too soon.
- He sits up fairly well, but he doesn't really like to.
- At his 6 month check-up he weighed 15 lbs. 11 oz., was 26.5 inches tall, and his head was 16.5. He is growing great the doctor said and is still the perfect baby.
- He laughs, but he does not like to be tickled and refuses to laugh when you try and tickle him. Jake doesn't just hand out laughs...you really have to earn them.
- Jake loves to talk! He talks all the time when he is in a good mood.
- Jake is an intense little boy. Whatever he does, he really puts all he has into it. This and his stubborn streak were the first things that started to come through in his personality.
Jake and Sam's First Fight
Jake Laughin' at Dad
Jake Laughin' at Mom
Jake Eating Green Beans for the First Time