9.15.2009

Day 8...

Today was just kind of a down day. You know when you just feel down, and you know why, but not really? That was today for me, but I went and saw Kaleigh girl and that helped cheer me up. I love that little girl.

Something great about today though...I was down, but I didn't turn to sugar. That made me smile when I realized that.

Got my blood drawn today. Those little needles hurt way worse than the big ones I think. I hardly feel the big ones, like the ones that they stick in you to donate blood (sorry if anyone that reads this is a bit squeamish...I'm not really so it doesn't affect me), but those little ones I can definitely feel. Anyways, I also looked up the price of other tests that my OB wants me to do before we start our "plan," and it's a lot more expensive than I thought. Ouch. Not sure where we go from here, but we will figure it out.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Man, I'm sorry you had a bummer day! You are doing so awesome on your no sugar thing!

So you inspired me and I decided to join you, this is my 3rd day of no sugar:) Hooray for us!

Jessica said...

Way to go Krystal!!!! :D That is GREAT! If you need any help or support let me know! :) We may have to start a Sugar-aholics Anonymous support group! ;)