9.09.2009

Day 2...

I am so grateful I am not trying to kick a heroine addiction or something like that. I don't even want to think about what those withdrawal symptoms would be like. Ouch.

During the day today went well. I didn't have any sugar again today. I've been in a pretty healthy mood all day...no crazy emotional mood swings like yesterday (poor J...yesterday must've been pretty bad for him).

Headaches tonight though. I rarely get headaches and I definitely have one tonight. But, it just kind of keeps reminding me why I am doing this. If I am getting headaches from not having sugar, that gives me even more motivation to stop eating it.

My friend had her baby today! And her sister-in-law (my best friend from forever ago) was dilated to a 7 at 6:30 so she should be having her baby like now, if she hasn't already had her. I am so excited for them and am glad that everything went/is going well. That also was a good motivation for me to continue resisting the temptation of sugar today. Thinking about babies and wanting one of my own so bad it hurts. I know, I know...I'm only 20, I have time, but sometimes, that just doesn't cut it, and it doesn't make it any easier when everyone around you can get pregnant and you can't yet...but, I just keep trying to tell myself, even if it hurts, it's still part of the plan, and Heavenly Father will send you the most beautiful baby ever when it is part of His plan for you. All I can do is try to prepare patiently. (Patience is not my strong point...maybe part of the lesson I need to learn???) Cutting out sugar is part of the plan to prepare and make my body healthier to bear strong, healthy children.

I was looking at mine and J's baby pictures the other day. We are so cute. Wow! My husband was probably the cutest little boy ever! I will have to scan some pictures in and post them.

**Just got the text! Jenna had her baby at 9 on the dot! I bet she is so beautiful...she definitely has a gorgeous mother.

No comments: