6.12.2010

It's About Time...

Right? That's what I thought. We FINALLY got a camera cord! Woo woo! So here are some belly pictures of me and baby for you viewing pleasure. More pictures will be up tomorrow of other adventures we've had lately! :)I think this is around 14 weeks (more bloat than baby) ...

These are me at 22 (?) weeks (and now definitely baby)...

Baby is doing great! He is kicking like crazy and is kicking SO strong now! I love feeling him kick. We are getting the nursery stuff together and I can't wait till it's done. It's going to be SO cute.


5 comments:

Samurai Mom said...

AHHHHHH! you are totally pregnant!!!

Shawnel said...

So cute! So what the name?

Jenna and Curt said...

I love love love those pics!! The last two of you in red are DARLING/SEXY. haha..yeah, apparently that's a possible combo.

Jenna and Curt said...

oops..there are three in red, not two. ;)

Shawnel said...

What happened to there will be more tomorrow? he he