6.20.2010

Day 06--Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

Happy Father's Day to all of you fathers out there! And a very happy birthday to my own mama! She turned 45 today (although she looks about 32).

We bought plane tickets the other day. We bought tickets for the Moss by Mosswest reunion in August. We bought tickets to go home for Christmas. AND...we bought tickets to go home for a week in July! Ecstatic? Why, yes I am!

Dear Montana,

I love you. Did you know that? I know you may not believe it because we've been separated for so long, but what is it that everyone says? "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Please, save a cloudy day or two for me (but don't tell anyone there I asked you for it). I think of you daily and can't wait to swim in your lakes, climb your mountains, and soak up that beautiful, Big Sky.

All my love,
Jessica
In other news...

I woke up about a week ago and lifted up my shirt to say good morning to my little man and look at my cute belly, and to my surprise, stretch marks had popped up overnight. I was pretty sad that day, but after a little bit of reflection I realized I am okay with it. Sure, it's not ideal, but it's definitely part of the price I am willing to pay to have this baby come. I am looking at it as a badge of motherhood and a sign that my baby is growing and is healthy and strong. Plus...it's not like I'm going out in a bikini or anything.

We will be moving into a new house in a couple of months. More details on that later. I am really excited to get into a house we know we will stay in for awhile and to get settled in that place before the baby comes.

No comments: