6.28.2010

Day 14--A Non-fictional Book

I thought I would type this now so as to avoid missing a day again as I think I will be working/reading all day (I have a lot of books to get through before I need to return them to the library).

This is, by far, my favorite *non-fiction book (besides the standard works, but that kind of always goes without saying). I am not good at reviews and making it sound so appealing where people want to read it. All I can say is read it. It's worth it. It will give you a whole new perspective on the Atonement and how to apply it more fully to your life. My testimony of the Atonement was strengthened by having read this book. It's a fast read--fairly short. Go get it. Now.

*This book has fictional characters (very realistic characters whose story could be anyone's story, really) in it, but the main things (scripture stories, the principles that the author is trying to teach) are non-fiction which is where I am basing my "non-fiction" categorization on.

No comments: