6.21.2010

Day 07--A Photo That Makes You Happy

I'm amending this to 3 photos that make me happy. There are many more, but I will try and stick to just 3.
"Raptor Jason"
How could this picture not make me happy? Everytime I look at it I giggle a ton and get really nervous and then I try and hold very still. This man is a convincing raptor folks...let me tell you...even a picture of him imitating it makes me nervous! I love him.

I'm never happier than when I am with Jason. I found my other half. That's why this picture makes me happy.

This is my son...my little man. I love him so much already, it's incredible. I can't wait to hold him in my arms and feel that overwhelming joy. He's kicking away as I type this...and that makes me even more happy.

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

Awe...

Shawnel said...

Its so true! Raptor Jason is scary. Even I caught myself not breathing.

jafreakinessa said...

hahahah when you looked at the picture weenie??? now that i think about it i bet i did too haha