4.29.2009

The Birthday Boy...

My lover turned 29 today! It's his GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!!! Woo woo!!!

I am SO excited it's his birthday today because I said, "Jason. It's your birthday. You can't work." So I have had a day with him all to myself! This morning we slept in and I made him his currently favorite breakfast of corn waffles, eggs, and bacon, complete with orange juice for a balanced breakfast.

Then we went and looked at model homes. J loves to do this with me...and I am fond of it as well. We like to look through them and get ideas for what we want our dream house to be like. My hubby is a dreamer...and I ADORE that about him.

We then went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and bought a banana hanger, a Misto, and a toaster! We haven't had a toaster since we moved here and J decided it was finally time to give in. I am excited because the toaster oven tends to produce very dry toast.

When we got home we went for the first swim of the season in our pool! It was a little chilly at first, but we got used to it. J tried to teach Sabra how to swim today...she was pretty scared at first, but became calm later. She probably won't go in on her own for awhile, but J made some good progress and got some good scratches to prove it.

I think later on, we are going to go out to dinner with some friends to eat and play some pool. Not sure, but I think that's the plan!

Here is a picture tribute to my love and all the craziness, fun, and awesomeness he is:

J LOVES snowboarding! He is amazing at it! My friend saw him on the Mountain one time and said he blew her mind away. Yep...he's mine.
This is him too...no lie. He can really do that, and that my friends, is hot.

This is another one to exhibit is craziness...he has done everything from skydiving to hanggliding, to bungee jumping, etc. I don't know what he hasn't done honestly. O, and did I mention Train-Hopping??
Because of his craziness and having no inhibitions, he tends to injure himself occasionally. This never stops him from going out and doing it again. I LOVE that about it him.Look at that cute smile. O man.
Cliff jumpingTight-Rope Walking...yep...I told you he's done everything!
For our first Valentine's Day he took me Dog Sledding. If he hadn't stolen my heart on the first date, I think this would've sealed the deal. ;)

I am SO grateful that J was born 29 years ago and came into my life. I don't know what I did to deserve him. I love you, baby! Happy 29th! :D
P.S.--Did I mention what an INCREDIBLE dancer he is? :D




4 comments:

Samurai Mom said...

YAY! I am glad you did this because I was feeling way lame for not doing it. I am linking...now!

Shawnel said...

Yay! Happy Birthday! One time he made me take pictures of him repelling of the bridge by our house. Him and his friends camped on the support thingies (can't think of the word). I think the pictures are still around somewhere.

Shawnel said...

They were only about 6 ft across. (the support thingies)

Hemsley5 said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mr J. Do have too much fun in the sun!