4.10.2009

Where to Begin...

O my...it has been much much too long. I have SO many months to catch up on! OK...so we will begin with Christmas and depending on how long it takes to catch up on that, I may just make this it's own post!

Christmas in Montana was a TON of fun! We got to see our families and play with our adorable niece and nephews. A few highlights in pictures:

My adorable mother and father--Dad got Mom an ice-fishing pole! She loves anything pink so this was a big hit!
My lover and his cool new GPS present!

My Grandma Jewel and Papa Bob's house (Dad's side) for Christmas Eve festivities! Grandma Char (Mom's side) celebrated with us that night too! :D

Christmas Eve Dinner with the Moss-side of the Family! YUM!
Who knew Optimus Prime was a Shepherd back in the day?? I sure didn't...

My hubby teaching our nephew Bobba-Fett the art of sword fighting with a vacuum attachment! He is going to be such a good Dad someday!

The LOOT! That stocking is almost as big as Nutmeg!!! :D
Camrock reading is new book!
The Cabin...oh how I miss it up there! I didn't get to go this Christmas, but we will be going soon! :D


We are so blessed to be able to see our family often and to be able to go back home often as well. We love our family and are so grateful we got to see you all!

2 comments:

Samurai Mom said...

YAY! I am so glad you blogged again. I had forgotten about all of the fun at Christmas - esp the manger! LOL. yOu have to delete that fat picture of me. Smudge me out or something OK?

Jessica said...

I got rid of it Kylene...only because I know how embarrassing it is to have a picture up of yourself that you hate...and because I love you!