4.10.2009

Wuv...Twu wuv...

O man...I LOVE the holiday of LOVE! It is just such a great time to express my love to my one and only. Ever since our first date I have been head over heels in love with him. I think in Bambi it is referred to as being "Twitterpated."
I am so grateful for my loving husband. He would do anything for me and the best part about that is that I KNOW it. He shows me how much he loves me daily by working his tail off so I can have a roof to live under and food to eat. He tells me he loves me all the time and he listens. We have SO MUCH FUN together! Even when we are just in the office working, we still can goof off and laugh and enjoy each other. He is the only man in the world that I ever would have picked to be my eternal companion and I am so grateful he picked me. Out of everyone he could have picked in all his years of looking, he chose me. I am blessed beyond reason to know he will be mine forever.This Valentine's day my mother-in-law was in town! We had a lot of fun! We went to Olive Garden and Jason bought lunch for Mom and me! We had a lot of fun. Later that night, Jason and I went to the church "dance" and hung out with some great people in the ward. We left soon after with our friends, the Fosters, and went Swing Dancing!!! It was a BLAST!!! :D

This was taken at the Church before we went dancing.

Jason surprised me with my first facial ever as well as roses---I think TWO DOZEN with beautiful tulips mixed in---one for every year we have known each other. He is such a romantic. I scored when I married him...BIG time.I love you, baby! You are the best EVER!!!! :D


No comments: