4.10.2009

The New Haircut...

K guys...sorry it has taken SO long to post pictures of this, but here you are! My new hair cut...I regret it a smidge, but at the same time I don't because my hair was not healthy and needed a fresh start. I miss my long locks, but am happy that I can now put my hair up without getting an instant headache and as the heat is increasing, I am even more happy because that's less hair to hold in the heat! My hair will grow back soon (which I am looking forward to) so all is well!


She said it was 8-9 inches!!! My hair has already grown about 3/4" so it's a titch bit longer now!

3 comments:

Shawnel said...

I like it! Looks great.

Krystal said...

I had so much fun today!!! Hopefully you did too even though my kids are insane. I think your hair looks great. You are so cute.

Melissa M. said...

You rock! Thanks for the capital party last night, you are now my friend (sorry, that's how it has to be).