8.25.2010

The New Digs...

We are moved in!!! (Mostly.) It's not all completely put together yet, but the majority of it is in place and lookin' pretty good if I do say so myself.

We LOVE the house. It is just perfect for us. Here is a little photo tour:

Entry Way--we put the french doors in...that used to be just an open space, but we figured with a baby on the way we needed to make the office have doors to block out some of the noise.

Here is where we work: The Office

Love this picture! Hahaha

The living room (complete with cute puppies)

The other view of the living room
The dining table

The kitchen (LOVE)


The hallway leading to the other bedrooms

The man cave (we got the cabinets put in...J is in heaven)

The laundry room with cabinets!!! I do laundry now! :)

The guest bedroom (still needs lots of work)

The nursery...and my big comfy chair! Woo hoo!

The crib is going to go where the play yard is, but for now that's where that goes. The decorations aren't done so when it's all done I'll do a nursery post.

The master bath!

The shower (Why does this excite me? Two seats in the shower...yes.)

The master bedroom...I was scared about the color when we picked it, but I LOVE it. It's awesome. The sleeping bag is going to go.


The bed. We are going to get a real bed frame soon so it won't be so dang tall and these beds are going to be in the guest room.


Another good bonus of this house is we have trained the dogs to stay out of the master bed and bath, the den, the kitchen, the nursery, the laundry room, the guest bath, and the guest room. Our house is going to be relatively dog hair free!

The backyard has grass and the front yard has grass! I am in heaven (when I am inside looking out and not the other way around...it's still too hot).

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I LOVE it!! Now I feel like I have actually "seen" your house:) Wow it all looks so beautiful. I love the recessed lighting in the kitchen, the sink in the island, the french doors...love it!

And it was SO good to see you last night! Love you:)

Shawnel said...

So in envy right now. I would die for a new house. Love the french doors. We r going to do that too. Wish I was there. :(