8.25.2010

Moss by Mosswest 2010

This year for the Moss reunion we went to Oregon at Kylene and Brian's new house. We had a lot of fun, but it was so filled with activities that I was definitely ready to be home by the time we were done.

First day we went to the Portland Japanese Garden and the International Rose Test Garden. After that we went back to the house for a BBQ and a movie later that night.



The next day we went to Cannon Beach and on the way there we stopped for breakfast at Camp 18. My life has been altered forever. We had the best hot chocolate there. I've never tasted anything like it. The best way to describe it is it tasted like liquid brownies with whip cream, but not just any brownies, the best brownies you've ever tasted in your life. Mmmmmmmmmm. So good. The beach was pretty foggy and the water was freezing but we had a good time. J and his brother and various other people built a pretty sweet sand castle. We then stopped for dinner and went to Seaside to get some ice cream then headed home.

The next day we had brunch, did some crafts, and played Moss Minute to Win It...I was the official videographer and boy was that hilarious. Once I can get on J's computer I'll have to post a couple of my favorites. That night we went to movie in the park and watched Princess Bride. Would've been a blast under non-pregnant circumstances, but being big and pregnant it wasn't the most comfortable evening of my life. After that on our way home, my sweet brother in law, Brian, drove around to find me a bathroom that was open that late at night. Thank goodness he found Safeway...would've been an interesting ride home.

The next day everyone but J and me left and so we got to just relax and hang out with Brian and Kylene. Then Sunday we went home!

Favorite part? My angel of a mother in law gave me a foot bath complete with a massage. Heavenly.

Thanks for the wonderful time guys! :D

No comments: