8.23.2010

Maternity Pictures

I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends! I started teaching piano to Nichole and her daughter last year and during Nichole's lessons, we would do some piano, and then we'd talk. We got really close through those lessons. From the beginning the deal was that I would trade her piano lessons for maternity pictures when I got pregnant (I wasn't at the time). I got the much better end of the deal (we did do a lot of talking during a lot of those lessons). After I told her I was pregnant she was so thrilled and she wanted to see what I thought about her doing birth pictures for me as well. I loved the idea. So along with maternity pictures, she is also going to do birth pictures at the hospital when my little man is born. How awesome is she?! (Check her out at itsmylifephotography.com)
After we got back from Montana and right before we left for Oregon we set up the day for pictures. It ended up raining that day, but the pictures turned out wonderful all the same and I am so grateful for Nichole and her talent. Love you girl! :)

P.S. These were taken when I was 33 weeks.

















2 comments:

Clayton and Niki said...

You are so beautiful! Seriously. I wish I would have done that with Van. You'll always be able to look back at these pictures and remember how amazing it is to be pregnant with your first.

How much longer do you have? I want that little buddy here so I can squeeze his cheeks!

Anonymous said...

You are SO sweet! Those talks saved me, I am so glad I can give you back something like you gave to me. Love you!