11.06.2009

Twenty-two...

Is the age my older brother turned today! Happy birthday, Nate!

This is the first birthday he's been home since his 19th birthday (that mission will do that you know) and I don't think my mom could be any happier.

He was the cutest little kid...like me. (I was pretty cute myself...hmmm, we must be related!)

(Nate top right, me bottom left)

And now, Nate has grown up to be devilishly handsome. I mean really. We got a good lookin' family (thanks Mom and Dad).

Nate is awesome at everything...it takes him probably about 2 minutes to master something. He is pro at skateboarding, snowboarding, basically anything with a board, he rock climbs, he shoots guns and bow & arrows, etc. Basically a master at anything physical...which is so the opposite of me. Pretty sure he sucked the gene pool dry of all athleticism.

Nate enjoys a good mud fight...as illustrated in the following pictures.

Skilled,

ruthless,

domination.

He is one of those people that when you get him in any way (prank, joke, wrestle match, etc.), he will get you back twice as big and twice as hard. No mercy. I've avoided getting into any prank battles with him since the Shaving Cream war of '03. Bad news.

Grandma Char calls him "Nate the Great." And indeed he is.

No comments: