11.29.2009

I Will Survive...

I did it. No sugar over Thanksgiving...AND...no gluten. I thought it was impossible. But it's not.

I survived because my mother-in-law is an angel who cooked things I could eat...but who especially figured out the amazing gluten-free pie crust to go with my sugar free pumpkin pie. I am in heaven. (AND no one else ate it so I have EXTRA left overs! Yay!)

A lot happened this week with our dear puppy, Sabra. I will do a whole blog post about that later when the craziness cools down a bit.

Also...It is now the "most wonderful time of the year," and I am stoked. So here is a little diddy to get you excited about the Christmas season.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
(Sorry...it won't let me embed, this link will have to do)




1 comment:

Shawnel said...

Where is the blog and all your pics of your awesome decorations? I wanna see!