11.14.2009

Pulled An All Nighter...

Why? Because my love went camping, and I am home alone.

I remember the first time I slept in the same bed with J, I knew I could never go back to sleeping alone, and I pretty much haven't. Every time he goes camping, and I'm at home alone, I don't really sleep. Occasionally, I'll have the 1 hour nap in between, but the minute I wake up from that little "cat nap," I'm awake and alert. No cat nap tonight though.

My lids are heavy. I know what that expression means now. You never know you can love a person this much until it happens. And the amazing part about it all, is that when it does happen, your love still grows, and grows, and grows.

I miss him. I just worry all the time too. All the what-ifs. I am queen at what-ifs. But I'm not complaining...I hope I don't sound like I am. I am so grateful to have someone to worry about, and that I have someone to miss. He's my favorite. My Forever.

3 comments:

Shawnel said...

awwe! Thats so sweet!!!

grandmawhitehouse said...

I love that you love my son so much.

Jenna and Curt said...

Oh I just love this..and you..and you and J together. Perfect.