7.12.2010

Baby Shower

So...yeah. I gave up on the 30 days of blogging thing, but I made it pretty dang far!

My awesome-est, best friend in the world threw me the most amazing baby shower on Saturday! :D Here are some pictures for ya!

My baby shower was filled with the cutest decorations:

Yes...isn't that the cutest diaper cake you've ever seen? Look at that moose! And you can't see it, but those are John Deer socks on the side of the cake. Jenna, my friend...you know me all too well! :D
Wouldn't be a truly "Montana" themed baby shower without antlers!
On the hunt for a jacket like that...if anyone knows where I can find one, let me know!
Complete with fishin' poles, campfire, and a tent!

The best tastin' and best lookin' food:
Camo cupcakes!!! Even the insides were camo! Kudos to Robin for being so awesome!
Colorful, delicious fruit complete with dip! (Thanks Lu!)
Carbs, carbs, and more...carbs. O yes.
The food table. But wait! There is something missing!
O yes...MONKEY BREAD!!!!!!!!

And...the sweetest people:


Me and my baby boy sure got spoiled!
How awesome is this bib?!


My "pregnant buddy." She is exactly two weeks and one day ahead of me. Everywhere we go, we get some kind of comment like, "Good timing," or "Double trouble!" or "What is this, the pregnancy club?" Haha...I love it.
A little pre-party picture. This is me at 30 weeks!

Thank you to everyone who came! It was the best! And a big, big thank you to Jenna (the bestest friend and amazing party planner), Robin, Kim, Missy, Krystal, Janae, and Lu! You guys made it an amazing day! :D Love you!

4 comments:

Amy said...

The party was darling - I was especially crazy about that tent! Now I just can't wait to see the little guy!

Kirstin said...

So sorry I missed it! Glad it was a success!

Jenna and Curt said...

oh goodness my dear, you are so sweet. I'm so glad I got to plan your baby shower! I was destined since we were like 12. ;)
I cannot wait to meet your little man! Love you tons bestie of mine.
Glad you had a good time, you deserved it! ps. Lu did great with the pics!

Jenna and Curt said...

Also, I have to add my own shout out to My mama, Robin, Lu, and Krystal. Thanks so much for your guys' help!