11.16.2010

Meeting the Grandparents

My parents got to come to visit on Halloween and stayed till November 4th.  This is their first grandchild and it was so awesome to be able to see them interact with Jake.  I knew my Mom would go ga-ga over him.  She hopped into the truck at the airport and just immediately zoned in on him.  I told dad that I thought we had lost her for the rest of the week!  My dad also went ga-ga over him.  He took pictures like crazy and brought him all kinds of gifts.  It made me that much more grateful for my awesome parents now that they are awesome grandparents too.
How is she a grandma?!  She looks like she could be my older sister!

Playin' with Gramama Kim

I tried sharing the best I could...but there were still moments I had to steal him for myself.

They match!
Jake looks SO MUCH like my dad.  It was so evident while Dad was here.  I would look over at him and he would have a certain look on his face and I would just feel like I was looking at Jake!


So cute.



The day my parents left, my in-laws came into town!  Jake was being blessed that Sunday so they were able to come for that.  My sister-in-law and her family were also able to come into town for the blessing, but I didn't get any pictures! :(  (If anyone has any...I would love them!  )  It was so awesome to have everyone in town and for Jake to meet some of his cousins.  He just loved looking at them!
Nap time with Grandpa Kim
Grandpa Kim and Grandma Terry with Jake on his blessing day.  Grandma Terry was such a HUGE help with the lunch we had after the blessing (thank you so much!!!).

Bath time with Grandma Terry!  (It's no wonder Jake is so cute...he's got some good lookin' grandmas!)


No comments: