11.16.2010

Jake's Blessing Day

That morning was CRAZY!  I started feeding Jake about 20 minutes before we had to leave because he usually doesn't eat more than 15 minutes in the morning.  He was experiencing a growth spurt however and ended up eating for 40 minutes!!!  We got there just as they were finishing the opening hymn.  Needless to say, I was a little stressed out.  But wow.  What a tender experience it was to see my husband take our son in his arms and give him a blessing.  It was the most beautiful blessing I've ever heard and I will treasure that precious memory forever.

My little man.
Gramama Kim knitted him his blessing blanket.  It's so special.



Our forever family.
3 generations of handsome Moss men.

Had to include this picture.  J had changed into regular clothes and I made him change back into church clothes...but he decided to not change his pants.  Haha

No comments: