11.21.2008

The Twilight Lost Script and Other Upcoming Adventures...

For all of you "Twilighters" out there, you need to read this and go through the slide show because, well...it's HILARIOUS!!! I laughed for hours. I am still laughing actually! Bahahaha...anyways...here is the link:

Twilight: The Lost Script

We are going to the movie tonight, and I've heard mixed reviews, so I am keeping my expectations low and hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised! I hope it's good because I am dragging my husband to it, and I want him to like it. Actually, I just don't want him to think I like reading books that are stupid because I spend a lot of time reading and I love these books.

For all you who have not read them, I haven't met one person who didn't like them once they read them, so maybe that's some food for thought for future reading...It's an easy read, geared toward young adults, so you can get through them fairly fast. For me, they were a "can't put down" read, so I finished the first 3 in about 2 days...you may want to allow a healthy chunk of time for reading these puppies.

I am SO excited for Thanksgiving! My sister-in-law and her family are coming on Sunday to spend the week with us and I am so excited! We are going to have a blast! She is extremely crafty so I am hoping she can give me some fun pointers on decorating my house! She has already given me some cute ideas for crafts, but I have to get my butt in gear and actually do them!

I will post pictures of Thanksgiving in a later post (hahaha...because it hasn't happened yet)! Speaking of pictures...

Jason and I decided that our Christmas present for each other would be a new camera! We are SO excited! We got a Canon EOS Rebel XSI (I think that's the official name) and with this camera, I feel magical. Like, I feel extremely professional because the camera is extremely professional. I can't wait to take pictures of all the fun stuff we haven't been able to take pictures of because we haven't had a decent camera! J is WAY excited too! He LOVES taking pictures, so I am really happy we were able to do this because I love seeing him so excited about it!

No comments: