9.02.2011

Happiness Is...

Happiness is being able to shop from the comfort of your own home instead of going into the 110+ degree weather with your wee bedlamite in tow.  O Amazon!  How I love thee!

I purchased the items below a couple of days ago and remembered again today.  What a happy memory that was. (Sigh)


1. Caruso Steam Roller Set:  Very excited about this.  Very. Excited.
2. Rosin for my Violin Bow:  I haven't bought new rosin (pretty essential to a good sound) since my parents bought my violin (that was 10 years ago).
3. Strings for my Violin:  Dominant strings for domination.  Yes.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO funny, I was just looking at strings for my violin a while ago too!! I even looked at those same ones! Then I gave up, there are too many choices!

I didn't know you played the violin! Did I?? :)