10.12.2010

The Men in My Life



Could I be any more blessed?!  Look at these two.  Priceless.

Jake is 3 weeks old today.  Here's an update:
  • Jake loves his bouncer seat which makes life a little easier for me. 
  • He likes when I sing him French songs.  He calms right down if he's fussy.  It takes him a little longer to calm down when I sing him the English songs.
  • Jake loves "tummy time."  He moves his head around and gets it into the right position he wants and then just chills there.  He can raise his head pretty high up while he's on his stomach.
  • His neck is insanely strong for being so young (I think).  He can hold his head up for quite awhile!
  • If Jake is awake, his hands are almost certain to be constantly moving and pretty much always near his mouth.  This make nursing quite an adventure sometimes.
  • He has amped up his angry cry.  I need to record the intensity of it.
  • He is chunking out more!  He is almost too big for his "Newborn" sized onesies now and fits in to most of his 0-3 month clothes.  
  • Jake is getting more hair on the top and front of his head!  
  •  His thrush is gone!  Yay!
Every day I look at him and I am so overwhelmed with gratitude that God would give me such a beautiful, precious gift.  I love my life...and especially the men in it.

1 comment:

Junior Class said...

Hi Jess,
What a beautiful blog! Gratitude is so beautiful! It is nice to hear and it sure warms my heart to know how blessed you truly are!:D I love you, Mom