5.14.2012

Since February (Part 2)...

HAD A BABY!!!

Total labor: 5 hours 5 minutes  Total Pushing: 5-6 minutes



Zachary Calvin Moss, 5.5.12, 6:08 am, 7#7 oz, 20.5 inches long.  As you can see, this kid has some lungs on him.

I could just eat those pudgy cheeks.  So adorable!



Tiny hands.  So precious.

Proud, delirious mama of two sweet boys.


Z with cousin Audrey.  My in-laws came into town the day before Z was born for my sister in law's sealing so all of Jason's immediately family was able to be here for about a week after he was born.  Perfect timing!

Look at all that black hair!  Totally different from when Jake was born.
Jake loves his Baby Z.  He gives him kisses all the time.  He tries to share toys with Z too, and gets a little frustrated when Z doesn't respond and take the toy ha ha

Very attentive.  If Z drops his binky, Jake will pick it up and try to put it back in his mouth.  If Z is crying, Jake will say, "Eee's sahhd," and make the sign for crying.

Had to add pictures of this little munchkin...

Love me that cheese!

Lookin' a little mischevious there...

Me and my little men.

Baby Z's first bath.  He loved it.  Super relaxed...so relaxed in fact, he pooped!  Never had a baby poop in the tub before.  Luckily, it was the great newborn poop. :)

I got out the camera to take pictures of Z in his first bath and Jake immediately starts laughing and smiling.  Had to get pictures of him since he thought I was taking pictures of him in the first place. :)


Almost asleep.



Heaven.

My sleepy baby.

Reading with Jake on Mother's Day.  He is the sweetest little boy ever.  He made me a flower out of his hand shape yesterday in nursery.  I almost cried when he came running in the house to give it to me.  He is growing up too fast.

And this one isn't growing any slower either.  Already 9 days.  Where does the time go??

3 comments:

Lisa Rupp said...

i love the 5 hour and 5 MINUTES! hehe! ;)

Lisa Rupp said...

He's a cutie btw!

Clayton and Niki said...

Jess, he is so beautiful! Love seeing Jake as a big brother. It's the best to have your baby turn into a big brother, isn't it? You look amazing! Good job Mama! Miss you :)