4.27.2010

My Little Boy...

The title says it all! Our little baby is in fact a boy and we couldn't be more thrilled! (Jason is ESPECIALLY excited the baby is a boy.)

While we were in there, before we find out he was indeed a he, the ultrasound tech showed us his legs and he was just kickin' back with his legs crossed at the ankles. The ultrasound tech commented that the baby was shy, but I know better...my baby is just stubborn. ;) She had to bounce my uterus up and down to get him to move...that was a tad uncomfortable, what with my bladder being fuller than full, but it was well worth it. When she pointed out those o so vital parts for boys to have, I just couldn't stop the tears. I love my little boy so much already, it's amazing.

We are undecided on a middle name, however, we have his first name picked out: Indiana, and we are going to call him "Indy."

So hello my little Indy! We are so excited to have you apart of our family. We love you so much already and are anxiously waiting for when we can hold you in our arms. Grow strong my little man.

5 comments:

Shawnel said...

Yay! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to meet him!

Samurai Mom said...

Tears are streaming down my face.

Kirstin said...

Great name! Congrats!

Jenna and Curt said...

YAY! So excited to meet him, I love him already too. haha!

Jessica said...

Just testing my e-mail thing. don't mind this comment.