12.03.2008

O Christmas Tree...

Christmas is my favorite holiday! I love the trees, the smells, the lights (I love twinkle lights), the food, the snow, the cabin, but most of all the family.

We got our Christmas tree! I was so excited...it's beautiful! My sister-in-law helped me put it up and decorate it and yes, it's fake, but everyone who sees it asks if it's real! We still don't have a star to put on top, so we have a red, plastic cup. (I know that sounds funny...but it needed something...it looked so weird up there without anything!) We didn't have a tree last year so this was a most welcomed addition to our Christmas festivities this year!


Isn't it beautiful?! There are other Christmas decorations up that would not be up without my sister-in-law, but I still need to finish it so I will put up pictures when it's finished!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angels!

Just wanted to tell you how much you "light up my life"!

I really enjoy the blog which is a new venture for me.

Love and hugs,
Gr.Char

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics Jess! Photographer much??